Taking the Lover

"Take the Lover" is an invaluable information resource for any sensualist looking to release the Love Warrior within. Through the delicate art of Sacred Love Making, all persons with an open heart, strong hands and a hard head can approach, seduce and Take the Lover in several easy steps.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lovers Wishes

Wishes are an important part of the love-taking process. Sometimes as busy, goal-achieving adults, we become preoccupied with the hustle-bustle of everyday life, and we forget the power of the unknown. We forget how to wish. Shooting stars are there to help us, therefore we have developed a mantra that all Lovers should repeat under the pale moon light.

Sit in front of a mirror, hands placed gingerly before, eyes staring intently into the shimmering reflection of hope in front of you.

Lover's Mantra

I wish I may, I wish I might
I wish upon a star tonight

I wish I may, I wish might
I wish to Take the Lover tonight

I wish I may, I wish I might
C'mon Lover, I won't put up no fights

I wish I may, I wish I might
I see you there, Lover, my ray of light

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home