Taking the Lover

"Take the Lover" is an invaluable information resource for any sensualist looking to release the Love Warrior within. Through the delicate art of Sacred Love Making, all persons with an open heart, strong hands and a hard head can approach, seduce and Take the Lover in several easy steps.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Take the Inner Lover First: Releasing Sacred Love Winds

Before we can physically and spiritually take the external Lover, we must first reach inside and firmly grasp hold of our inner Love-Spirits, or the Love Winds within. Releasing the Love Winds that inhabit every chamber of our bodies allows our dominant Love Spirits to occupy each nook and cranny of our sexual selves. Sacred Love Spirits are like the ancient trade winds that swept across the desert tundra of Mesopotamia, sparking creation and igniting life wherever their magical tendrils did touch. Our Desert Fathers spoke of breezes that fly as fast as hearts doth cry, and we heed their timeless message of soul tranquility with heads bowed down and hearts turned up, dear love pilgrims.

This process is not as easy as it might sound, and there is a clinically tested, tried and true methodology for achieving this soul sanctifying and libido optimizing objective. Dr. Wilma Mochrie writes in her instructional guide, “The Definitive Guide to Becoming a Love Soldier: Release Your Love Winds through Anaerobic Techniques”, and I quote from page 437 of her guide:

“The term ‘anaerobic’ means without air or without oxygen. Additionally, anaerobic exercise helps us to increase our inner strength and release energy in quick and concentrated bursts. I have personally found that anaerobic techniques are quite effective when releasing Love Winds. The process is as follows: While performing a successive repetition of arm curls using 3 pound dumbbells, and slightly bending my knees, I hold my breath for extended periods of time and focus all of my energy on one thought: expelling the Love Wind within my body. Love Wind is sacred and quite powerful, and sometimes my very soul does shudder with the resounding vibration of inner love-quakes. I once produced a sonic boom during a group wind release session in Guatemala in the summer of ‘78. I practice my Love Wind exercises every day and will often experience long periods of disorientation and occasional blackouts. Sometimes, I am even asked to leave the premises when engulfed in a particularly intense bout of Love Wind release. I interpret all of this as signs of progress; sacred indications that Love Winds are enveloping my very soul, allowing my inner Love Maker to fly high above in clouds of beautiful tranquility.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home