Taking the Lover

"Take the Lover" is an invaluable information resource for any sensualist looking to release the Love Warrior within. Through the delicate art of Sacred Love Making, all persons with an open heart, strong hands and a hard head can approach, seduce and Take the Lover in several easy steps.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Arousing your soul name is part of the game

Over the ages and across the world, people are born with names that they don’t choose. Is this a fair predicament? For those Love Warriors that have started their journeys in choosing to take, we recommend taking on a new name; i.e., a soul name. Choosing a soul name that articulates a personality trait or your primitive animal nature is advisable. In choosing my name, Coyote Sands, my Lover and I first thought about something I often do. Not unlike a coyote that runs around chasing its tail, I sometimes walk around in circles chasing my backside with no history of success. As for a primitive characteristic, I’ve been known to howl during the taking. It’s just my nature, that’s all it is. So today, sit down with a nice tall glass of purifying apple cider vinegar infused with Cheyenne pepper and garlic salt, and start your soul (name) searching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home